Soroptimist International of the Philippines Region (A Foundation) Inc.
SOROPTIMIST STOP TRAFFICKING PROJECT
LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION MECHANICS
The Logo Design Competition is a project designed to raise public awareness of the heinous crime of sexual trafficking. All clubs are enjoined to participate in this competition. The mechanics are as follows:
1. There will be one First Place Winner to receive Php10,000.00; one Second Place Winner to receive Php5,000.0 and one Third Place Winner
to receive P3,000. Certificates will be given to all clubs with entries.
2. The competition is open only to clubs in the Philippines Region.
3. One entry per club.
4. Entries must depict the objectives of the Soroptimist STOP Trafficking Project as outlined in the Guidelines to Clubs dated August 23, 2008.
5. Entries must be visually distinctive and specifically for the project.
6. Entries may be hand drawn or digitally produced, but must be original designs, with the following specifications:
- Use maximum of 3 solid colors
- Fit into a bond size paper (8.5” x 11”)
- Digital entries must be in high resolution (600 dpi), jpeg format
7. Please bear in mind that winning entries may be used for organizational branding and may be used pins, car stickers, posters, in t-shirts, or other promotional material.
8. Entries MUST be received at SIPR Headquarters by cob, October 31, 2008. Digital entries may be sent by email to email@example.com or by courier in a CD.
9. Entries will be reviewed and judged by a Panel of 3 Judges to be selected and appointed by SIPR. The decision of the Panel of Judges shall be final.
10. Winners will be notified no later than November 30, 2008.
11. All entries received will be the property of the Soroptimist International of the Philippines Region.
For more information on the Logo Design Competition Mechanics,
please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org